Designation: Senior Manager/AVP – Private Wealth Management
Location: Mumbai – 5 Openings, Ahmedabad – 5 Openings
Qualification: Post Graduation is a must
• PG in Marketing will be preferred.
• Well versed in MS Excel
Experience: Minimum experience of 3-10 years in similar role (relevant experience).
• Relationship Managers with prior experience of working in a Banks/Private bank/wealth management set up/Real Estate/Telecom/High End Automobile Industry.
• Handle and manage clients with a minimum Investment amount of Rs 1 Cr and above.
• Experience of advising clients across asset classes.
• Strong Analytic skills and ability to work in teams.
• The Relationship Manager will be Responsible for Acquiring Private Wealth clients (HNI/Ultra HNI)
• Maintaining client relationships and generate AUM from Private Wealth clients.
• Advising HNI & Ultra HNI clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
• Track the HNI & Ultra Client segment in the market for new client acquisition
• To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients portfolios.
• To coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decision for the clients.