Who is eligible for opening a Demat & trading account?
Any individual resident of India, HUF, NRI, Proprietary firm, Partnership Firm or Company is eligible for opening demat & trading account with Kunvarji Finstock Pvt. Ltd.
What is online eKYC?
It is paperless online account opening process through valid Aadhaar ID. Features of e-KYC are:-
- A/c opening– on real time basis.
- Instant Trading facility – across platforms.
- Time saver – account opened in 20 minutes only.
- Prevent Identity hacking and forging.
Who can open Paperless A/c?
All Resident Individuals who have a — Valid Aadhaar ID & Aadhaar registered mobile number for one time password (OTP) verification.
How can I open paperless account?
Paperless A/c opening is facilitated through valid Aadhaar ID.
A/c Opening Process:
- Please provide your PAN No. for your identity verification from the PAN site
- Provide your Aadhaar ID & validate the same with ‘One Time Password’ which will be sent by UIDAI on your Aadhaar mapped mobile no. Through Aadhaar validation, we’ll fetch your Aadhaar mapped Personal details, Address details, photo from UIDAI database and affix on Online Account Opening form. These details are authenticated and will suffice our KYC requirements
- Fill rest of the details
- Complete your verification process – Upload required documents | Affix your E-sign
- Your account is activated and you can start trading instantly
Do I need to submit any document for opening the paperless account?
No but following documents need to be kept ready in jpg format (visible) for online application:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar card
- Cancelled cheque with pre-printed name
- Client Signature
- Financial proof (if selected Derivatives segment)
For Nomination, Power of attorney and minor changes in account, please download documents from URL https://www.kunvarji.com/company/downloads/#undefined9 and send us signed copy of same to our office address.
Can I use mobile no. other than the one registered with Aadhaar for Account Opening?
NO. Aadhaar mapped Mobile No. is necessary for One Time Password verification and communication.
What is eSign?
E-sign refers to the electronic signatures or digital signatures. An account opening form has to be authenticated and can be processed after it has been duly signed by the client. In the context of paperless Account opening, we fetch digital signatures of the client which is updated in Aadhaar and affix it electronically to authenticate the paperless A/c opening form. The e-sign is generated at the time of filling the Online Account Opening form and is validated after One Time Password verification by the client. This sign is valid only for the E-KYC.
CAN I FILE ONLINE APPLICATION; IF I do not have aadhar number or MY MOBILE NUMBER AND\OR EMAIL are NOT LINKED WITH my AADHAAR number?
Yes, you can. But we need to take your signature on physical KYC form as AADHAR based authentication cannot be used. You may use the eKYC module to fill up the details and upload required documents. We shall depute our representative who shall visit you with printed KYC form with the details filled up by you electronically and with copies of documents you have uploaded, and take your signatures on the KYC form and copies of documents.
CAN I REGISTER NOMINEE?
Yes, you can register nominee after opening of account. You will be required to fill a physical nomination form, provide a self-attested copy of PAN card of account holder to register nominee in your account.
Can I open account with other person i.e. Joint account?
No, co-applicant provision is not available through eKYC. You can open Joint account through physical KYC account opening process.