Designation: Executive – Accounts (3 Openings)
• Project Finance
• Good Communication
Experience: Minimum of 1-3 years experience
• OPERATIONS: Functions:
– Journal vouching
– Verify Sales and purchase voucher
– Entering Debit and credit note voucher and register n
– Prepare and report Stock reconciliation
– Pledge and release of commodity stock
– Coordination and compliance with Stock audit
– Preparation & Verification of Bank reconciliation
– Preparation & Verification of inter group companies account reconciliation
– Compliance with observation raised by Internal auditing
– Statutory compliance – TDS, VAT etc. all states all commodities (as applicable)
• FINANCE & COST CONTROLS.
– Coordinate for arranging funds in a timely and cost effective manner.
– Maintain retrievable records for repayment and renewal.
– Take effective measure and appropriate actions in managing trading transactions in a cost effective manner.
• COMPLIANCE – STATUTORY & REGULATORY
– Maintain timeliness and consistency in implementation of systems and comply with statutory compliance as per predefined schedules.
– Enter accurate data in Books of Accounts / ERP.
– Furnish predefined scheduled reports